Located in the heart of New Forest and nestled in the idyllic village of Beaulieu. The Montagu Arms Hotel is a privately owned country house hotel steeped in 17th century history.
The unique atmosphere and charm of this beautiful property is captivated in its 22 luxurious en-suite bedrooms which are all individually designed. During the winter months roaring log fires in the elegant lounge area invite you to sit and simply relax, whilst in the summer, evenings can be enjoyed Al Fresco before retreating leisurely to the stylish and comfortable conservatory.
Hotel Winter Special Offers
- Cream Tea on arrival – Two home-made fruit scones with Devon clotted cream and home-made strawberry preserve all complemented by a choice of Fair Trade Loose leaf teas or cafeteria of coffee
- Pre Dinner Glass of Sparkling Pinot Grigio
- Complimentary pre-dinner Olives, Nuts & Cheese Gougeres
- 3 Course a La Carte dinner at the Michelin Star Terrace Restaurant
- Luxury Overnight Accommodation
- Complimentary tea & coffee to your bedroom in the morning
- Full English breakfast From £115 per person
Valid from 1st October 2012
Address: The Montagu Arms Hotel, Beaulieu, New Forest, Hampshire, SO42 7ZL
Reservations: 0800 089 3929
Enquiries: 01590 612324
General Manager: James Hiley-Jones