With 2013 Easter drawing ever closer, we bring you 4 Easter Special Offers from some of our favourite Hotels in South Africa
Valley Lodge Hotel & Spa
Guests at Valley Lodge & Spa in Magaliesburg will be thrilled with the delectable packages on offer for Easter – could one ignore those cosy fire-places strategically spread around the lodge and some of the rooms? Then, there is the splendid Spa, offering de-stressing treatments to revive body and soul for the next quarter…
Easter package, effective 1 March – 30 April, per person sharing per night comprises:
Overnight, dinner and breakfast plus a 30 minute Back, Neck and Shoulder massage for two :
- Standard Room: R1,350
- Luxury Room: R1,575
- Superior Room: R1,805
Children’s rates per night, sharing with adults:
- 0-5 years old: R300 per night
- 5-10 years old: R350 per night
- 10-14 years old: R400
Seven family rooms with sleeper couches are available and child cots provided on request in Luxury Rooms only.
Contact the hotel for special packages, including Autumn, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day! Sunday lunch is still a refreshing change for city dwellers needing a day out in the country. Call Valley Lodge & Spa – less than an hour’s drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria – at +27 14-577 1301/5
Clico Boutique Hotel
Clico Boutique Hotel, fine dining, events and conferencing in Rosebank will be offering two Easter packages comprising a brunch only option as well as an overnight and brunch feast.
Easter package choices include:
- Overnight package @ R1,700 per couple in a deluxe en suite bedroom including a delectable Easter brunch the following morning. An a la carte dinner is optional on evening of arrival and would be charged as extra;
- Easter brunch only @ R240 per person comprises of a continental buffet and the choice of 3 delicious hot dishes served from the kitchen. Enjoy Easter eggs for the adults and an Easter egg hunt for kids (children under 10 years of age dine @ R120 only).
Reservations are essential and special dietary requirements and allergies should kindly be advised two days prior to reservation date.
Phone +27 (0)11 252 3300
Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
Easter at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa is promising a veritable feast, from poolside splendour to family buffet decadence to spa treats to befit the hotel’s 5-star, award-winning status.
The scrumptious Easter menu @ R460 per person comprises:
- Crab & smoked salmon terrine, avocado, yuzu jelly, seaweed dust
- Roast saddle of lamb, truffled spinach, forest mushroom, Bordelaise jus OR
- Pan seared sea bass, pea mousseline, asparagus, sepia risotto
- Grand Huguenot brie, peanut butter, beetroot, orange marmalade
- Grilled pineapple, coconut ice cream, caramelised banana, mint jelly
The Fairlawns Easter Spa spoil @ R950 per person lasts + 2.45 hours, is available from Mondays to Thursdays during March as well as April and includes:
- Refreshing herbal tea on arrival
- De-stress and detox in the Aromatic Steam Room
- Therapeutic Kneip foot therapy to release tension
- A 60 minute full body aroma oil massage
- A 15 minute Indian head massage
- Munch on a delicious fresh garden salad or indulge in a healthy wrap plus fresh juice or a smoothie to complete the heavenly wellness treat.
Bring a friend to share the indulging Spa treat and qualify for a reduced rate of R900 per person.
If spa guests wished to indulge further and spend the night in a deluxe suite, the special rate of R2,250 per suite, including a full breakfast for two, will be on offer during the Easter weekend.
Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
Non-residing guests dine and utilize the Spa at Fairlawns by appointment.
Call 011 804 2540/1/2/
Tau Game Lodge
Easter 2013 at Tau Game Lodge in Madikwe promises to be another fun-filled family getaway, complete with a de-stressing Tau Spa Oasis treatment for the adults and activities for the children.
Tau has maintained and refurbished its 5-star facilities over the years to ensure local as well as international visitors return time and again. The lodge launched its eco-friendly Tau Spa Oasis three years ago, whilst the Tau Cubz Club has proved a delight for children – and parents wishing for some private time whilst the youngsters are entertained.
Whilst Tau is a popular romantic destination, it also offers ideal family-friendly packages and Easter 2013 will not disappoint, with the special Easter rate of R2,540 per adult sharing per night including:
- Accommodation, ranging from 5-star standard rooms to ultra luxurious family chalets
- 3 meals per day
- 2 game drives per day for adults and children aged 6-11 years
- Daily kiddies bumble for children 3-5 years
- Tau Cubz Club membership for all children (3-11 years)
- A complimentary Back and Neck OR relaxing Foot Massage (30 mins) per adult (when booking 3 or more nights)
- An Easter Egg Hunt for the kids
- All snacks and beverages on game drives
Phone +27-(0)11-314 4350/49